Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Finally Done

I am finally done with the silk set. I will get pictures on Sat. I had to make a appointment for my hubby's studio can you believe that LOL. What happened to what ever the wife needs the wife gets LOL. Oh well that is a good thing I had to make one means he is busy. Once I get pictures I will post them and a link to the auction.

I feel much better now still have a little cough Lauren went to school on Monday so she is better to still has a tiny little bit of cough but I am thinking she is doing it because I cough. Everytime I do cough Lauren says Bless you mommy How sweet is that:)

2 comments:

hoganfe handmade handbag originals said...

Hello Johnett!

Can't wait to see the silk set!

I got tagged to play the "7 things about me game" and I'm tagging you back! Check out my site for the rules! I hope you'll play!
mary

sunshine*kisses said...

Darn you Mary tagg me LOL I will play:)

Hugs
Johnett