Thursday, August 9, 2007

Frustrated

All you designers that are tring to get noticed might can relate with me. You creat this fab design and think o.k. this will be the one that makes me and everyone will love? But then you get nothing no bids no favorites nothing! You get so frustrated and about to through you hands up and give it up. Well I am at that spot and I told hubby last night if that suit doesn't get a bid that is it I give up. He said nooooooo I will not let you give up you are to good at what you do to give up. Hold your head up keep plugging away a group you want to be in will come. Gotta love hubby he encourages me sometimes. Also gotta love one of my best friends Cree of bowznstuff_boutique. I feel down I always IM or e-mail her and she always makes me feel better. I think I will start calling her my momma bird as she tucks me under her wing and helps me along the way. One day I will make it to her Country and see her and Hettie

2 comments:

Erika Cass Designs said...

Oh my gosh, I am sooo there with ya.
Your designs are awesome! Seriously girl, don't give up. I would buy from you if I had the extra moolah. It's rare that I can buy boutique clothing, especially since I'm buying for twin girls, but if I could I would buy from you! I especially adore that Freshcut set on your Me page. It is TDF!! :o)

sunshine*kisses said...

Thanks Erika you hang in there to and maybe we both will do good:)

Hugs
Johnett