Friday, August 10, 2007

Locked Out

So yesterday I go outside and try some new things on my camera filters etc. I left the back door open incase Lauren wanted to come out. Well I forgot to unlock the knob Lauren comes out and yes closed the door. I was hot decided to go in and yep couldn't open the door. So I go around front get the key that is hidden and thinking I can get in the front door. Wrong hubby locked the dead bolt. I call hubby didn't answer cell. Call his shop and Mrs Debra answered I tell her I am locked out of the house. She said Hubby was at the accountant's office. Finally I was dying in the heat and Lauren was to. I walk barefoot down the street to our neighbors and thank goodness their son was home so we got to cool off. Hubby called yes he was not happy as he has his shop 40 min from or house. Well finally he made it home and let us in. Lauren then told me she did it so Daddy will come home early. I would not dare tell hubby that!

No comments: