Sunday, September 23, 2007

Been So Busy

Sorry I have not been around. Things have been so busy around here. Hubby opened his studio been helping out there some the past 2 Sats. Lauren and preschool I volenteered to help out and they are haveing fun and games for Halloween. I have been still working on the silk set it is coming along slow but good. I ran out of trim I was short 1/2 yard had to go get it. Learning to use the ruffler foot I finally broke down and bought for my new machine as the hand gathering was not working on the silk. Today we are going to the pumpkin patch to let Lauren pick her pumpkin out for Halloween. This will be the first year she picks it out all by herself. Last night she said she needed 10 pumpkins LOL So we will see how many we come home with LOL

No comments: