Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Lauren's First day of Preschool

Oh it was a sad day for mom and dad. But a exciting day for Lauren. I bawled I was sick to my stomach and shaking after I dropped her off at school. Hubby cried to he said we were a couple of big babbies and yes I admit it LOL. I couldn't stand it anymore I had to go check on her after a couple hours. She was outside playing when I went the assistant was outside with them. I talked to her teacher she said Lauren is doing great but she put Lauren in time out. Lauren hit and pushed 2 children and I was shocked Lauren never ever hits or push and she knows this. But the teacher said she did fine in time out and sat there all good. Then Lauren went and told the 2 children she was sorry and gave them both a hug. I would have done the same to Lauren ;) I was shocked she did what she did and the teacher said sometimes in a big group emotions come out they never had before. But anyways I can pick my little princess up in a hour so I am watching the clock LOL. Here is a picture of her in her first day of school outfit.


5 comments:

SimplySophia said...

Awwww, she is absolutely ADORABLE her first day of school set! I am sure it was sad. I am NOT looking forward to the day my Sophie goes to school :( Like you, I have had her with me ever dayof her life for the last 2 1/2 years! At least you will have more time to sew now! Lol!

sunshine*kisses said...

thaks so much Lauren loves school. She has wanted to go early to eat breakfast with the other children. Mama still misses her and watches the clock like a mad woman and carries the cell with her to every room just incase LOL

SimplySophia said...

Lol! I can so relate to watching the clock! I still do that with my older kids!

Bowznstuff said...

oh WOW Johnett - Lauren looks adorable - you really outdid yourself!!! I had to have a little giggle at Lauren being put in time out - least she was standing up for herself :) Can't wait to have a good chat and find out all about it
Hugs
Cree

sunshine*kisses said...

LOL Cree she was standing up for herself had to laugh to when I told hubby.I tell her every morning no time out today LOL.