Saturday, March 29, 2008

Been Tagged again lol

I've been tagged by Beth of the*pink*tulip...how fun. Here are the rules!
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
.*************************

1.I love rock music and blues
2.I hate country music
3. I use to show English Bulldogs
4. I know alot about antiques
5.I just started carying a purse and now hooked on Dooney & Bourke purses
6.I use to be on a gymnastics tumbling team
7. I use to model
******************

Now I get to tag 7 people!
They are:
1.Michelle of A Boutique Buyers Blog

2 Cree of bowznstuff


3Mary of hoganfe

4 Kristen of Gockfrocks

5. Michelle of pegasussoaps

6.Angie of ThatFunkyBoutique

7.Lauren of valleybrook farm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Thank you for the tag. This is my second tag LOL. I will sure pass it on. Thank you. Love your blog. :-)