Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Easter

Just wanted t wish you a Happy Easter. We will be hunting Eggs today as it s suppose to be cold and rainy on Easter. I put Lauren's Easter Basket full of her goodies right where she could see it first thing when she woke this morning. I heard a gasp then I heard mom mom mom and pitter patter of feet. She was thrilled and didn't know what to look at first.


Each year we always have a golden egg. Last year was a bracelet this year we asked what she wanted in her golden egg. She replied just like a girl MONEY!!! I had to laugh hubby said what have you created LOL I said a girl in her right mind will always want money,jewels,shoes,purse or clothing.;)

2 comments:

couture*4*my*cutie said...

Happy Easter, Girly! Hope you and your family had a great time!

~Michelle

sunshine*kisses said...

Thanks we had a relaxing day but a great day Lauren had a blast

Hugs
Johnett